Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just got back from appt.

and so far so good. I drank that nastiness of a thing they call the glucose drink. And ya, it was gross. Remember those little bottle shaped wax candies with the different colored liquid in them? That's pretty much what it tasted like but I had to drink a lot more then what's in the candy.

If my sugar comes back high they will call be by Monday, if it's within normal then I won't get a call. I'm praying I don't get a call because I don't want to go to the next step if I fail, which is a 3 hour glucose test. I've heard they really suck.

On a good note we got another ultrasound and the doctor said that Carter looked great. He confirmed again that it's a boy, and it's DEFINITELY a boy. He said that the baby looks good, fluid looks good and placenta looks good. He's still breech but it's nothing to worry about. I can tell his position by the location of the kicks and I know on Monday he was head down so he moves a lot.

So I go back in 3 weeks because I've been being seen on odd weeks and the doctor wants to put me back on his normal schedule. So I'll be 30 weeks at the next appt. Then after that I'll be going every two weeks. Holy cow I can't believe I'm almost there. Grant has been able to go to every appointment so far but I think that once it goes to every two weeks he'll have to pick and choose which ones he'll go to. Of course I'm okay with that, he doesnt' need to be taking all that time off. And I only get one more ultrasound, at 36 weeks, so he'll be going to that one for sure.

So that's about it. Tomorrow I am 26w6d which I'm counting as third trimester. Here's a funny pic that I thought I'd share;

Objects in reflections are not as big as they appear. So yes, I do have a buble butt but no it's not really that big. Niether is my belly or my husbands belly.





26w5d

1 comment:

Kaci said...

I think that picture is hilarious! Remember when you used to call me BBABBs? LMAO!