Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

9½ weeks left?!?!

How far along?: 30 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 5 pounds. And all 5 pounds have gone to my arms.
How much does baby weigh?: Just over 3 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Yep. All my pants & most tops.
Stretch marks?: Same ones as before, but they're getting a little bigger.
Sleep?: It's getting worse. It started about 2 weeks ago when I couldn't sleep through the night without going pee. Now I wake up once almost every night to pee. And my hips are killing me so that's not helping me sleep much.
Best moment this week?: Knowing that we can finally start the nursery now that the texture guy is done.
Movement?: OMG yes. He is rolling around in there all the time. I love feeling his little knees/elbows/hands/feet whatever they are poking out.
Food cravings?: Frozen yogurt
Labor signs?: None yet, thank you very much.
Belly button in or out?: Still in for the most part. At night after dinner though it pokes out a little.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back. Unfortunately I still do sometimes, but just because I'm so much more comfortable that way, I wake up in the middle of the night on my back and force myself to turn on my side.
What I'm looking forward to: Ellen Show of course (9 more days), then my shower (2½ weeks), then meeting Carter (approx 9½ weeks).
Milestone: I'm more than ¾ of the way through the pregnancy. If I was to deliver Carter today there's more than a 90% chance that he'll survive, but lets not test that.

2 comments:

Kaci said...

FINALLY YOU HAVE TO GET UP AND PEE!! LOL! Just kidding. :)

~Jess~ said...

I remember all of those symptoms like they were happening yesterday lol. Unfortunately for most people it just gets more and more uncomfortable until your labor. I can't wait to see you on the Ellen show! Can't wait for your baby shower either!