Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More nursery stuff


I found it, I found it. The perfect rug for the nursery. I've been looking for a dark brown saggy rug. I wanted 5'x8' or so. Well this weekend when my mom and I were at Walmart I found one. And the best part, it was only $75.00. I thought I would have to pay more for a rug that size. I really like it too. It's the exact color of all the other brown in the room. I can't wait to be able to put it in there.



I also got the other curtain we needed, so now I have both. And we got the closet doors and pulls. We still have a list of things to buy but at least it's getting smaller.

Blinds
Rug
Canvas Boxes (3)
Bead boarding
Base boards
Paint (and I still need to pick a color)
Ceiling fan
Closet doors
Curtains
Bedroom door (maybe, if there's still $ in the budget)

We decided to just use the blinds that we had in there for now. They're in fine condition so that's just one less thing we have to buy.