Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Look what I got

I'm finally going to get to start buying things for the nursery. Here's what I bought today;

Curtains! Except I only got one because that's all they had so I'm going to have to go back and get another one. I was going to do a valance but I though the tie-up ones would be better, that way I can close them if I want.







And one of the four canvas boxes I need for the closet organizing we want to do.


You can't tell from the pictures but the curtains and the canvas box are actually the exact same color.

So here's what we have left to buy:
Blinds (2)
Canvas Boxes (3)
Bead boarding
Base boards
Paint (and I still need to pick a color)
Ceiling fan
Closet door
Bedroom door (maybe, if there's still $ in the budget)

So that's what we have to buy. Aside from installing/doing all that stuff we also have to rip up the carpet and clean the hardwood.

Ya, we have a lot to do. Too bad we're still waiting on the guy to tape and texture.






27w5d

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Awesome! Don't stress too much, I actually didn't even really use El's room that much during the first few months. Besides the changing table.