Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pregnancy updates

How far along?: 27 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 4 pounds. I was so off on my last guess.
How much does baby weigh?: Just over 2 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Yep. All my pants & most tops.
Stretch marks?: Same ones as before, but they're getting a little bigger.
Sleep?: It's a little better. I wake up so many times at night to change positions but I'm not too tired in the mornings. I still can't believe I don't have to pee at all in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week?: Saturday morning Carter had a party in my ute. He's been breech for so long but Saturday he flipped and was rolling, kicking, punching you name it. I was so fun to watch and feel. Of course he's flipped back over and is now breech again.
Movement?: Lots, he's getting more active and more strong everyday. I love it.
Food cravings?: Frozen yogurt.....YUM!
Labor signs?: None yet, thank you very much.
Belly button in or out?: Still in, getting more shallow though.
What I miss: Being able to bend over
What I'm looking forward to: Ellen Show of course. Getting the nursery done.
Milestone: I'm in my third trimester already. And Saturday is the being of month 8. Wow, time is flying.




A few weeks ago I was wearing this shirt for another belly pic. It's crazy to look at the difference.






2 comments:

Kaci said...

You are so cute!! =)

Cindy Lou Who said...

OMG - where did that belly come from??? :o)