Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 more days....

..until I get to see Carter again. I have an appointment on Thursday for my glucose test but I get an ultrasound too, yay! And here are so updates;


How far along?:
25w3days
Total weight gain: Up about 7-10 pounds or so. I'm not sure, but I'll find out soon.
How much does baby weigh?: Just about 2 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Yep. All my pants & most tops.
Stretch marks?: Same ones as before, but they're getting a little bigger.
Sleep?: It's been getting worse and worse. I probably woke up ever 30 minutes last night. My hips hurt when I sleep on my side and I'm not supposed to be laying on my back.
Best moment this week?: Carter's increased movement. I have feel him rolling around in there. And sometimes he kicks me so hard it makes me jump.
Movement?: Lots, he's getting more active and more strong everyday. I love it.
Food cravings?: Not much. I get hungry but nothing sounds good. But then I either see someone eating something (real life or T.V.) or someone mentions something and I have to have it.
Labor signs?: None yet, thank you very much.
Belly button in or out?: Still in, getting more shallow though.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back.
What I'm looking forward to: Ellen Show baby. 5 weeks and 2 days!!
Milestone: I'm in double digits. Only 95 days to go Wohoo!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

So not fair! LOL! Just kidding! :) XOXO miss you