Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ladies and Gentelmen.....

The nursery is textured. Let me repeat, the nursery is finally textured. Holy hell, how long have we been waiting for this day?!? So this weekend we (or should I say "they") will be painting.

And I *think* we've decided that instead of the beadboard we're going to do wainscoting. I like this look much better but we're going to see how easy this will be to do so we're not sure yet. Here's an idea of what I like.




Also, 8 more days until we leave to go to the Ellen show. I'm so excited!
Here's my latest belly pic, it's from this morning. I can't believe how big I am. I seriously don't feel this big. I guess this is why I'm starting to waddle and why my hips hurt so bad at night. LOL!













30w3d

3 comments:

Kaci said...

You look so cute!!!!! :) Can't wait to see the final nursery.

Cindy Lou Who said...

OMG - where did the time go? You look great! I like that look too for the walls. With the green it will pop!

Kac and I talked about you too this weekend - I'm working on her to come out when you have the baby and split her time with us. Let's gang up on her and maybe we can do it! LOL ;o)

leah2008 said...

What in the world are you talking about girl, you are not that big!!! :) You look so cute!!!! Cant wait to hear all about the Ellen show!!!