Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 2, 2009

A little update

How far along? 22 weeks 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: down 4-5 pounds maybe? I'll find out on Thursday
Maternity clothes? Yep. I still wear some pre-pregnancy shirts though.
Stretch marks? Still have the same few around my belly button but they're getting bigger. Boo!
Sleep: Is still good and relatively comfortable.
Best moment this week: Getting more done on the nursery.
Movement: Everyday at random times.
Food cravings: Still Cadbury Eggs and Hostess Cupcakes but also fruit now too.
Gender: Still a boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but getting more shallow everyday.
What I miss: The ease of bending over.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done, my baby shower(s), meeting our son, registering.
Weekly Wisdom: Take lots of pictures because the belly grows fast!
Milestones: I've made it this long without killing Grant. I think that's a good milestone, haha.





22w2d

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Cough cough...Weekly Wisdom: Take lots of pictures because the belly grows fast!

YUP!