Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 13, 2009

My little soccer player

Carter is a kickin' machine that's for sure. This morning before I got out of bed, as I was laying on my right side, Carter was kicking away. I can't believe how high he's kicking now, he was right below my ribs. I love to lay in bed and feel him kick. After I got up, while I was waiting for the shower to get hot, he was kicking some more so I looked down and I was able to see him kick. It was amazing.

I don't think he's breech right now because I'm not feeling the kicks down low anymore. I'm pretty sure that he's laying sideways with his feet below my right ribs and his head below my left ribs. I can feel him kick the right and punch the left at the same time. I think he's doing water aerobics in there. Haha!

Grant and I are going to Toys-R-Us today after work to register. Sadly the closest Babies-R-Us is 2 hours away, that's were I'd love to go. But I've already started my wish list online after doing tons of research as to which stroller/crib/bedding I wanted. So it will make registering a little easier. I can't wait to go though.

My ­Snoogle is on it's way to my work today. OMG I can't wait to get it. Sleeping this week has started to become a little more uncomfortable. And I get to sleep in with it tomorrow. I'll let you know how I like it.

That's it for now. I will try my hardest to update tomorrow because tomorrow is a big day for Carter. :o)





23w6d

1 comment:

Tabatha said...

I can't believe you made it so long without a Snoogle!! I had mine at 15 weeks!!!