Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

22 weeks already


Your baby has stretched to the size of a spaghetti squash and weighs almost a pound. (Length: nearly 11 inches.)

Only about 18 weeks left, holy cow.

I'm still feeling great. Grant is working on the nursery right now. He's working on the sheet rock and if my plans goes like I want it we'll be painting next weekend. Actually, I won't be painting because Grant won't let me. Even though I told him it's okay for me to paint, especially if I use low VOC paint and keep the windows open but he said no. I'm not going to argue with him if he wants to do it. We did decide to do the white wainscoting at the bottom with green paint above it. Well that is unless I change my mind in the next 6 days.

My next appointment is on Thursday. It seems like the time in between the appointments is less and less as time goes on. It's just going to be an uneventful appointment, no ultrasound or anything.

I've been so busy lately, hence the lack of posts. Sorry about that.



22w1d

1 comment:

Kaci said...

I can't wait to see the nursery!!