Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 9, 2009

My little soccer player

I can not believe how much Carter is kicking now a days. And how strong he's getting. I can't even imagine what it will feel like towards the end. I'm feeling him kick almost all day long. And Grant can feel him just about whenever he puts his hand on my belly (especially if I'm laying down).

Grant made some more progress on the nursery yesterday. I think he will have the sheet rock done next weekend. Tonya (my BFF) came by on Saturday and dropped off some cute outfits that she's been buying over the last month. Then she called yesterday and said that she has a brand new crib mattress for me. YAY! One less thing we have to buy.

I'm still feeling great. I notice that I wake up sometimes in the middle of the night and my hips hurt. I really need to order the Snoogle that I've been meaning to get. I hear they work wonders. I think I'll order that now.

Here's what's been happening the last week:

How far along? 23 weeks 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: 0. I'm right about where I was pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes? Yep. I still wear some pre-pregnancy shirts though.
Stretch marks? Still have the same few around my belly button but they're getting bigger. Boo!
Sleep: Is still good but starting to get a little uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Get comments from strangers. Yay, people notice.
Movement: Everyday
Food cravings: The latest craving was a root beer float. And I'm usually not a big fan of them.
Gender: Still a boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Still in but getting more shallow everyday.
What I miss: The ease of bending over.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done, my baby shower(s), meeting our son, registering.
Weekly Wisdom: It's hard to bend over with a belly.
Milestones: I'm in my 6th month now.




1 comment:

Kaci said...

Wow that's nuts you are 6 months!! :)