Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another doctors appt today.

I think it's just going to be a boring appointment though. No ultrasound or anything. I'm okay with that though.

I get to leave work at 3:00 for the appointment and I think I'm more excited about that then the actual appointment itself. Haha!.

I've been feeling Carter move a lot more lately, I love it. And his kicks are always way down low so I could tell he was still breech. Ever since I've woke up this morning I've noticed his kicks are higher so I think he may have flipped. Who knows though, it could be my imagination.

I need to get a hold of Grant's cousin because this morning I remembered that she said we can go up to Oregon to visit her and she'll give me a free ultrasound (she works in the medical field. Doing what, I don't know exactly). So I think we'll plan a trip up there in the next month or so. I hope she can do 3D because I'd love some more 3D images.

That's pretty much all that's going on. I'll update tomorrow about my doctor's appointment.



22w5d

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Score on a the ultrasound..way cool!