Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Great News

My appointment went great yesterday. We saw little Poppy and it's little beating heart. The heart was beating at 188 bmp which is a little on the high side but the doctor said he wasn't too concerned. It's amazing how much Poppy has grown in the last week and a half. We also got to hear the heartbeat which was amazing.

I've noticed that I've been more hungry lately too. I don't like it. I'm trying not to overeat because I'm only supposed to gain 15-20 pounds according to the doctor since I'm overweight. But I'm just so damn hungry in the mornings.

I still feel great though. Still no sickness or anything. I swear if it wasn't for missing Aunt Flow I would have NO idea I was pregnant.

And to end with the pictures from our ultrasound:






Okay on a side note. My blog posts have been acting weird. When I add a picture it adds the html code instead of the actual picture. Same thing if I bold a word it used all the html code in my post instead of just bolding it. I mean it looks fine if I preview it or post it though. I've also noticed that I don't have as many options at the top as I used to. Anybody know what's going on? It's really annoying. My other blog is normal though. Maybe I have a different setting on this one that I don't know about? Thanks!


8 weeks 4 days

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Hey I commented on this I thought...as if Kory!

Hi Poppy!