Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Feeling great!

Seriously, if my whole pregnancy I feel like this I would only be so lucky. Friday night I was so exhausted. My friend called me to see if I wanted to go wedding dress shopping with her on Saturday morning and I told her I wasn't feeling well so I wouldn't be going (she doesn't know I'm pregnant yet). Well Saturday I woke up at 8:00 and felt SO freakin' fabulous. I was rested and I had energy, it was so weird. I called her and ended up going with her and 3 other friends to a nearby town and I had so much fun. I'm so glad I went.
Then Sunday I woke up and I was soooooo tired. I felt like I couldn't move. I didn't want to eat or even take a shower. Just the thought of doing something made me so tired. I have honestly never felt like that in my life. I ended up laying in bed until noon. I didn't sleep, I really just laid there. Finally I got enough energy to clean the house. After I was done cleaning and running errands I felt a lot better.
And today, my boobs are hurting a little more than they have been, which I kind of like because I'll pretty much take any symptom I can get at this point. Four more days until my doctors appointment, G and I are so excited.
So far Poppy and I are doing well! We'll keep you updated.


6w2d

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Bummer roni I was hoping your appt was today. DANG IT! BUT YA FOR SORE BOOBIES!