Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Maternity Clothes Galore!

My mom and I went Christmas shopping yesterday and I wanted to just pop into the Old Navy to see if they sell maternity clothes. Oh boy do they sell maternity clothes. They don't have the biggest selection but holy cow they were on sale. I couldn't believe my eyes. There were shorts and capris and shirts for $1.97 each. I quickly grabbed a few items and tried them. My mom was waiting outside but since I figured I could get all four items (two pairs of shorts, a shirt and a pair of capris) for a total of $12.00 I took them to the register. They lady rang them up and it was $6.38 total. Apparently they were just marked down that day to 50% off the clearance price. I was in heaven.

I went outside and told my mom of the great deals so we ran back in and went through the racks one by one and literately picked every piece of clothing that was my size (which oddly enough was most of them) and that I liked. She bought them as an early Christmas present. We ended up with 20 items. It broke down something like this; 10 shirts, 4 pairs of pants, 1 skirt, 1 sweater, 3 pairs of shorts and a dress. Grand total? $64.00! Seriously! I still can't believe it.

And to make the day even better I bought some matching accessories from Fashion Bug using a gift card that I've had in my purse for 2 years. And my mom took me to Red Lobster (yum!). It was a great day!

My cousin is letting me borrow her maternity clothes too which I'm excited about because she has good taste in clothes.

And last but certainly not least, tomorrow I get to see Poppy! Yay! And I'm still feeling great!


8 weeks 2 days

No comments: