Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Is it Tuesday yet?

I'm glad it's Saturday but Tuesday just can't come quick enough. I think I had a dream that my Tuesday appointment was changed from 4:20 pm to 4:00 pm. I say I think I had a dream because I honestly can't remember if it was real or not. I'm assuming it's a dream because I haven't spoke to anyone at the doctor's office that I can recall. I truly believe that pregnancy brain is real....haha!

Today has been a great day so far. I got to sleep in until 10:00 so I'm not as tired as I usually am. Then I got out of bed, watched a quick episode of The Office that we had recorded, then I watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy, then I started cleaning the house. I'm already on my second load of laundry, I cleaned the entire kitchen and picked up the rest of the house. So the only thing I really had to do this weekend is almost done already. Today is good.

I'm still feeling great. A little nausea yesterday but nothing I couldn't handle. So all in all, life is great. Just waiting to see little poppy again. 3 more day!


8 weeks pregnant today!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Oh it's real sister! I can remember plenty of very vivid dreams that I was asking Jon did that really happen? LOL! Can't wait to hear about your appt! :) XOXO