Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Told our parents

Everyone is so happy. On Saturday we drove to my parents house and gave them their "gifts". They were so excited. Then my grandma showed up and we told her and she was thrilled as well.
Then we drove to Grant's mom's house and told her, she was very happy. I also got to tell one of my best friends on Friday night for dinner. Then I told my brother yesterday. He made it clear that he would be borrowing the baby and going to the mall to pick up chicks....lol. Then an hour ago I got to tell my co-worker. I love telling people, it's so fun.

I still fill great! Still no sickness, just tired. I can deal with tired. I'm counting down the days to when I get to see poppy again.....8! :o)




7w2d

2 comments:

JennyCohea said...

Okay so I feel....on the back burner but completely understand! I am so happy for you and Grant. If you need advice or want advice I am here, just ask...just like I have said before, everyone wants to give you advice-take what you want from everyone and use your best judgement.

I am so excited for you!

P.S. anyone reading this post - I am the co-worker she just told!!! :-)

Kaci said...

YEA!! So I take it you couldn't wait till after the holidays? LOL! :) I know it's hard. I couldn't wait either.