Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Being pregnant......

is wonderful! I have seriously had the easiest pregnancy so far and believe me I am thanking my lucky stars for that. I feel better now than I did before I was pregnant. I used to get stomach aches all the time. It seems that my stomach is hurting less now. That amazes me to no end. I've always thought I would be the one with horrible morning sickness because I've had a weak stomach my whole life. When I was little whenever my parents took me anywhere (camping, to my grandparents, vacation) I'd throw up. Every time. I was always sick. Then the first few times I got my period I would throw up. I get seasick, carsick, plane sick. Always sick! Well, not anymore. I don't mean to brag I just feel great, and I'm so happy about that.

Thanksgiving was great. We had Christmas at my mom's house since they'll be out of town later this month so I got my huge box of maternity clothes. Oh.my.gosh! They are the most comfortable clothes I've ever worn. And imagine, I actually like ALL the clothes even though we bought them off the rack and I didn't even try them on. Yes I admit it I have started wearing them. I can't help, I'm bloated and I love being comfortable. I took a picture of all the clothes laid out on my bed but it's at home so I'll have to post it later.

I have my next Poppy appointment scheduled for December 22nd but I think I'm going to push it back two weeks to January 5th. My reasoning? That way the money I pay for the bloodwork I have done will go towards next years maximum out of pocket that I pay. And also I may be getting on Grant's insurance too to help cover the costs and if I do that won't be until the first of next year. I really don't want to wait 2 more weeks to see Poppy but it will save me several hundred dollars. Decisions decisions!


9w3d