Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Not much to update.

There's not much going on. I finally found the cable to upload the pictures from my camera to my computer so I have some stuff to show you! Here we go;

We'll start with the belly picture taken
the day I found I was pregnant, so 4w1d.
As you can see I'm not skinny by any
means. In my defense though, I was
already bloated, hehe. I'll be taking more
pictures once I actually start to show a
baby bump, rather than the dinner bump
I'm showing now.




Here are all the clothes I got on sale
that I mentioned in a previous
post. I still can't believe the great
deals and that they all fit. That was
a great day!



And last but not least, I have made a few purchases for the nursery. So far I'm banking on a girl because that's all I've bought for so far. I decided that if it's a girl the nursery will be pink and brown and I will decorate it with some sheep. I say some because I'm not big on themed nurseries where everything matches so I'll just do pink and brown and through a few sheep in here and there. So here was my first purchase for the nursery.



So that's it for now, I'm still feeling great so I'm happy. I can't believe how fast this is going!



10w6d (?!)