Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Starting to get baby things

We haven't purchased anything ourselves but we have got things from other people. My mom went shopping at Mervyn's since they have sales because they'll be closing by the end of the month. She wishes so bad that she already knew the sex because they didn't have a lot of gender neutral clothes. But she ended up getting a lot of onesies, a blanket and a little "My first Christmas" kit which included a hat, blanket, onesies, bib and hanger. I have the best mom.
We also went over to a friends last night who have a 6 month old and they gave us a play mat, brand new changing pad, newborn diapers and some maternity pants and capris. They won't be having any other kids so they have no need for it. It was so generous of them. So it looks like I need to start clearing out the closet so I have a place to put all the stuff I'm getting.

I'm still feeling great. Still tired though. Oh and I DID got to the gym this weekend. Not once, but twice. My friend Alexis, who claims that we're naming our girl, if we have one, after her even though I've had that name picked out before I knew her, went with me. She's been in school and she'll be graduating in with a BA here shortly so she hasen't had a lot of time before. She's also getting married to Grant's friend Jack in September so she wants to get in better shape before then. Even though she looks great already. So we went Saturday and Sunday and I plan to go again tomorrow and more this week if possible. I'm pretty proud of myself because as hard as it is to admit, Saturday was the first time I've been to the gym since the wedding. I'm bad!

So that's all that's going on here. I can't believe I still feel great. And I really can't believe that I'm over 10 weeks already. Time really is flying by. And I can't wait until Jan. 5th to see Poppy again.



10w2d

No comments: