Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Bump, Bloat or too many cupcakes?

You be the judge;



4w1d vs. 12w1d


And just for the record, I'm actually sucking in a little on the second photo. I can't believe the difference in the size of my belly! I honestly didn't think it has changed much but when comparing it to my 4w1d picture I see that it has. No wonder my clothes don't fit anymore.

Thursday was the family Christmas party at my grandma's and I got to meet my cousin's baby who is 4 months. He's adorable. My cousin also gave me a bag full (I'm talking giant black garbage bag) of clothes. Then Haley came by last night and brought me yet another bag full of maternity clothes and another one with toys. I have such great friends and family. I honestly don't think I will have to buy any more maternity clothes.

I can't believe how big little Poppy is getting there on the sidebar. I can't wait to see the baby on our next ultrasound (in just 14 days). And I only have 8 days until I'm in my second trimester, YAY! I still feel absolutely wonderful. No sickness or nausea whatsoever. I think I might actually be out of the woods. Well I think that's all for now. I'll leave with some info on Poppy for this week.


As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Too many cupcakes! LOL! Kidding! =>