Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost three months

I just can't believe how fast the time is flying by. On Saturday I'll be 12 weeks. That's three (!) months. Then in a week and a half after that I'll be in my second trimester already. Holy Cow!

Nothing new to report. I'm still feeling great. Supper bloated, but great. I can't believe how bloated I am in the evening after dinner. I look about five months pregnant. And if I push my belly out it's seven months easy! It's amazing. I'm in either my two pairs of fat work pants, workout clothes or maternity clothes pretty much full time now. I can probably fit into a couple of old pairs of pants but that's just uncomfortable. Tomorrow I get to see my cousin Jess who had a baby in August and she's letting me borrow her maternity clothes. Yay!

I still really have a feeling that this baby is a girl. I mean it's to the point that I would be so surprised if the doctor said it was a boy. And when I picture Grant and I with this baby I can only picture a girl. I can't wait to find out what it is.

2 comments:

Kaci said...

I still say boy

Cindy Lou Who said...

LOL - We just got a puppy and he's 13 weeks! :o)