Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I need your opinion!

I'm trying to decide between these two cribs. I want you to tell me which one you like better. I will say that one is half the price of the other (but both are considered inexpensive for a crib). I like the more expensive one better and Grant thinks I should just go with that one because it's also better quality. But I love a good deal and I like the less expensive one almost just as well.
Tell me which crib you like better and if you would go with that one regardless of if it's the more expensive one or would you just choose the cheaper of the two because you like them both? Both of the cribs convert to a day bed, a toddler bed and a full size bed.


Thanks for your help!





20w4d

5 comments:

leah2008 said...

I like the 2nd one better. They are both really nice, dont get me wrong. There is just something about the 2nd one...

JennyCohea said...

I like the 1st one, clean lines...Good luck in picking. Great new pictures, it was good to see you. Let's do lunch again soon.

mrs.johnson said...

I like both, but the first one feels more boy-ish to me... I think it's the clean lines. Both are really good looking cribs though so you can't go wrong with either one!

Cindy Lou Who said...

My first reaction was the first one, but then i looked closer, and I like them both! Ugh...

Keep in mind when looking at cribs, too see which one is easier to open. Because you will always have a baby, blankets, bottles or something in your hands when trying to open it, and if it's hard to manuever, you'll not be happy.

Kaci said...

I like second one...