Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a BOY....we think!

We'll the nurses screwed up and scheduled me for a regular appt and not a sonogram. Great! But the doctor knew that I really wanted to find out the sex and he had 10 minutes before having to do a c-section so he took us in and did a really quick (like 90 second) ultrasound. We got a pretty good view and the doctor said he's about 80% sure that it's a boy. I love my doctor!

I'm so surprised but SO happy. As much as I thought this entire time that it was a girl I've always wanted my first child to be a boy. And plus, I LOVE the name Carter and now no one can take it. LOL! And on top of all that, I already have tons of boy clothes that friends have given me.

Oh, and Grant not only thought it was a boy this whole time, but he also wanted a boy. He's so excited it's cute!

EDIT: We have our next appointment scheduled for this Thursday the 5th at 4:30 pm. Good thing I don't have to wait any longer than that. :)

6 comments:

Tabatha said...

How exciting!!! Did they schedule you for another u/s so you can find out "for sure"??

Korndog said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that. I'll update my post now. Thanks!

Kaci said...

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

leah2008 said...

Congratulations Kory!!! I am so happy for you guys... another little boy in the family!!! shopping for your baby shower is going to be so much fun!!! Congrats!!!

Alison said...

Yeah, how fun!!! We had the exact same stubborn baby who wouldn't show his good. He did the next time... and it was confirmed!!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Congrats! I was so sure you were having a girl...you never know...maybe it was the umbilical cord you saw! LOL...my son was doing the splits when we did the U/S, theres was no denying it! ;o)