Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More updates

I had my weekly doctor appointment Tuesday and everything went great. Carter passed his test within 5 minutes like usual and I was measuring on track. Oh and I found out I'm GBS (group B strep) negative which is great. If I tested positive for it it basically just means that if my water was to break I'd have to go into the hospital right away to get on antibiotics. Since I'm negative for GBS, if my water actually does break (I'm doubtful) then I can labor at home instead of in the hospital. This is what I'd like to do, although I highly doubt any of this will happen. I'd have to go into labor on my own before 39 weeks which is unlikely.

How far along?: 36 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 13 pounds
How much does baby weigh?: About 6 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Yep. All my pants & most tops.
Stretch marks?: Same ones as before but they're growing
Sleep?: I can't sleep more than 45 minutes at a time now because my hips hurt all night long. But last night I took some Tylenol PM before bed and I actually slept for 3 hours in a row. It was so nice.
Best moment this week?: Finding out I'm GBS negative.
Movement?: Yep, he still moves a lot. It's not so much kicks anymore it's more rolls now and sometimes they're uncomfortable because he's so big.
Food cravings?: Red grapes still
Labor signs?: None yet, still not having ANY contractions as far as I know.
Belly button in or out?: It's back to an outtie. :)
What I miss: Sleep and being comfortable
What I'm looking forward to: My next baby shower this weekend
Milestone: If I was to go into labor now they wouldn't stop me because he's just about ready as it is.


If I do actually go into labor on my own, or when I'm in the hospital laboring I will be texting or calling Kaci so she can keep you updated. I hope you don't mind Kaci! :)



Holy cow I really don't feel this big. I'm HUGE!



36w5d

2 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

You may feel huge - but you dont lok it - it looks all baby...

Kaci said...

You got it sister!! :) Carter is saying get me out of here!!! LOVE YOU!