Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm still here, and still pregnant

I really thought that being on maternity leave I'd have all this time to do stuff, like blog. Not so much. In the last three "work" days I've been to DMV twice, smog'd the new car, lots of grocery shopping, a doctors appointment, went to my work (hour drive each way) to pick up the car seat that was delivered, did lots of laundry (none of Carter's clothes yet unfortunately) and cleaned the house (although it's managed to get messy again). I've also been getting up early with Grant to make his lunch and hang out with him before he has to go to work. I usually end up going back to sleep after that though because I can't live off 4-5 hours of sleep, which is what I've been getting at night. I guess I'm in for a big surprise once Carter comes though. lol.

I'm off to my appt. I should find out lots of information so I'll update later. Here's some pictures to leave you with though.


All of Carter's clothes. This is just his onesies and shirts. I have bags of sleepers, shorts and pants.


Carter's new car seat. I love it!


New belly pic. It's getting hard to fit my whole belly in the picture.








38w3d

2 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker said...

His closet is gigantic! I'm jealous!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Awesome! I never got everything done i wanted either on maternity leave. It's tough...Nap alot while you can now.