Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Going great!

How far along?: 35 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 12 pounds
How much does baby weigh?: About 5½ pounds
Maternity clothes?: Yep. All my pants & most tops.
Stretch marks?: Same ones as before but they're growing
Sleep?: Yes please! I want some sleep. I can't sleep for more than an hour at a time. I'm uncomfortable all night.
Best moment this week?: The baby shower.
Movement?: He's slowed down now. I'm sure it's because of the position he's in and there's not much room for him to move.
Food cravings?: Red grapes
Labor signs?: None yet
Belly button in or out?: It went back to flat. Weird huh? I think it's because of his position.
What I miss: Sleep and being comfortable
What I'm looking forward to: My next baby shower
Milestone: Carter is officially head down and in position. I've been waiting for this. Yay!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

You loooooook adorable!!!! :)