Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Updates

My doctor's appointment went well yesterday. I had my first NST (non-stress test) and it went great. The doctor said that they will test for anywhere from 5-30 minutes depending on how the baby cooperates. Carter was moving around so much during the test, which apparently is a good thing, and I was done in 5 minutes. The doctor said that he's happy in there. He also mentioned that he wants to induce by 39 weeks. Holy cow! That's like 6 weeks away. And that means I'll have a baby NEXT MONTH! Crazy!

My next appointment is on Tuesday the 19th and I'll have another NST, then the following week I start going twice a week for NST's. Lots of appointments for me. That's what happens when you're considered high risk. Oh well, it was actually fun to sit there and listen to his heartbeat for 5 minutes yesterday.

How far along?: 32 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 6 pounds
How much does baby weigh?: Just over 4 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Yep. All my pants & most tops.
Stretch marks?: Same ones as before, but they're getting a little bigger.
Sleep?: Not too bad, but not great. I know it's going to get worse though so I'm not complaining too much.
Best moment this week?: I'm going to say going to the Ellen Show, even though that was last week.
Movement?: Lots. This last week he has gotten SO much more active.
Food cravings?: Frozen yogurt and I can't get enough red grapes. I was never a big fan of grapes before but OMG they're so good.
Labor signs?: None yet, thank you very much.
Belly button in or out?: It's pretty much an outtie now. It doesn't stick out a lot but it's not flat anymore.
What I miss: Energy
What I'm looking forward to: My baby showers
Milestone: I'm almost 33 weeks, doctor said he wants to induce by 39 weeks which means I have about 6 weeks left. OMG!


Here's a pic of the goodies I got to take home from The Ellen show. We took home the diaper bag, bottles, monitor, bedding, Baby Bjorn, a pack of diapers, the tub of baby products, digital camera, shutterfly gift card and the Ellen onesie. The rest of it was given in gift cards/coupons.






Here's the Ellen onesie she gave away. It's so cute. My cousin and I are going to get together after the babies are born and take a picture of them together with this onesies, hats and booties on then send the picture to Ellen. People did that last year and she showed it on this years Mother's Day Special.












Here's today's belly picture. I'm huge!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

You are so adorabley (is that a word?) cute! No far looking so cute and being 33ish weeks preggo! I demand I get pregnant and show you how you're supposed to look. LMAO! I'm kidding! I just mean I looked like a mess. LOL! I love you and so happy for you that you went on the show, I'm sure it's a sigh of relief that you don't have to purchase all that stuff. XOXO...crap I gotta get your gift to you ASAP! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU Korndizzle, Nina, Ruby, 2-10!