Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm leeeeeeavin on a jet plane

don't know when I'll be back again....

Actually I do, I'll be back Friday. And technically I'm not leaving until tomorrow morning but you know what I mean.

Great, now that damn song is stuck in my head.

It's just about 5:00 and I have everything done I needed to do here at work. Then I'm heading home and my wonderful Mom will have dinner ready. She wanted to visit with my cousin so she went to my house after she got off work and she's cooking dinner there because her house is a little out of town. And of course I need to pack because I'm such a procrastinator that I haven't even started yet. Haha!

I don't know when I'll be able to update here on what the prizes are that we get (because I know that's what everyone's waiting to hear about) because I won't be back until late Friday night. So maybe I'll be able to update Saturday.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!!

Here's a modified picture of my 31 week belly. I love the pop art look.

2 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

Hurry and let us know - have fun!

Kaci said...

Oooo I so watched and you totally made out. I wanna push Carter in that stroller!! :) LOL! And what the hell Kory next time make up a lie and win the damn car! Just kidding.