Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Me and Poppy are doing great!

I didn't get an ultrasound, Boo! But I did get to hear the heartbeat on the doppler, Yay!. It was a quick appointment. They weighed me, I lost seven pounds so the doctor asked if I've been eating (obviously he doesn't know me too well) and I told him I eat the same if not a little more then I used to. He wasn't concerned about it and I'm sure as hell not. My belly is getting bigger and my uterus is where it's supposed to be so baby is healthy. We got to hear the beartbeat. Then they did the blood work. That was it. I did get to make my next appointment for February second, at which time we'll be able to find out the sex if the baby cooperates. Yay!

So overall the doctor said that I was doing good and Poppy sounds like (s)he's doing good too.




14w2d

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Bummer about no ultrasound!! But ya for a good appt!

Cindy Lou Who said...

I can't believe how fast it seems to be going! Yea that everything is going so good for now!