Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 19, 2009

16 weeks down, 24 weeks to go

2 weeks to go! Just 14 days! I can't wait to see Poppy again. I really hope that we can find out the sex. I think I need to have a little talk with Poppy about showing the goods. I might have to promise something really nice in order to get it done but I'm willing to do that.

I have my 16 weeks belly pic. I swear my belly grows everyday.


And according to my scale at home I still haven't gained any weight. I'm still down the 7 pounds that I lost in the 1st trimester. I've been walking as much as I can and I've been eating really healthy so hopefully I won't gain too much overall.

That's about it for now. I still feel great, and still to this day I have not felt sick at all. I'm okay with that. Hopefully I'll start feeling movement soon. It could be anytime now (although it's still a little on the early side).

2 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

So exciting!!! Bought time we had an update on one of these blogs! LOL...

Kaci said...

CUTE WITTLE BUMP!