Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 23, 2009

I found the cutest bedding

I'm very picking when it comes to bedding because I've be searching and searching and literately looked at thousands and could not find one I liked. The problem is 1) I don't want a theme. I don't want it to look like Winnie the Pooh or some flower threw up all over the nursery. 2) If it's a girl I want to paint the walls pink, or blue for a boy. All of the bedding is either ALL pink or ALL blue. I need something with a little pink or blue in it but not too much. I'm not being too picky am I?

Well today I think I found the bedding I want if it's a girl.
It's almost perfect. Yes there are butterflies on it, but no not too many. And this way I can paint the walls pink and it won't be too much.

Now if I can only find boy bedding I like. Maybe I won't have to worry about that though. Well see, in just 10 short days!




16w6d

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Wow Kory that is gorgeous bedding I love it!