Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 5, 2009

7 hours and 37 minutes

Until I get to see Poppy! YAY!

And per the many requests (or one, whatever) here is my 14 week belly picture.


I can't believe how big my belly is. I think that it's bigger than normal because I'm so short. Not only am I just a wee 5'1" but I also have an extremely short torso, with the curved spine and all. So that's my theory. Well that and I had a little extra fluff to begin with. And keep in mind that this picture is just after I ate a huge meal at my parents. My stomach starts out smaller in the morning and progressively gets bigger throughout the day.

So there it is. I will try and update tonight and let you know how my doctor appointment goes. I can't wait to schedule my next appointment because that should be when we find out the sex.

Oh and my friends dropped off a whole bunch of baby clothes, diapers, formula and a breast pump for us. Most of the clothes are boys but they said that I can take them into 2 Peas in a Pod and get credit if we end up having a girl. That was so nice of them. The clothes were so cute too. I want to buy hangers then hand them all up.

Okay, well wish me luck for today's appointment!


14w2d

1 comment:

Kaci said...

I'm so jealous that you have a belly already...I didn't start showing until after the big ultrasound!! NO FAIR KORY! Call me tonight. XOXO