Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My sweet baby boy

My Mom got Carter the cutest little stuffed car for Christmas. It's made for him to sit in and there's a little mirror, a horn that honks, colored lights that light up and play a tune and a key that you can turn and make the sound of a starting car. I put him in it last night and he was having a ball.




He's getting so big! Yesterday when I went to pick him up from day care I swear it looked like he gained a couple of pounds. His face just looked chubbier. And even today I was thinking the same thing. Only 3 1/2 more weeks until his next appt and I can see how much he weighs.

The last few days he's been sleeping great. He's going to bed between 6:45-7:30 and sleeping until it's time for him to get up. He's also been going to sleep quicker. I think he's going through a growing spurt.






Today Carter is 6 months 1 week and 1 day old

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Awwwh how cute is that!! :) Glad he's sleeping well for you!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Thats awesome! None of my babies slept that long!