Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

6 months old

Carter turned 6 months old on Thursday (new years eve). I can't believe he's getting so big. Here's his stats from his 6 month appt.;

Weight: 14 lbs 6 oz (5th %tile)
Height: 25 1/2" (18 %tile)
Head: 80th %tile

He gained 1 pound and grew 1 inch in a month. His pedi is happy about his height but still a little concerned about his weight. He was closer to the 20 %tile before he had pneumonia about 3 months ago. He still spits up a lot so the pedi (along with the babysitter and I) think that may be contributing to his lack of weight gain. The pedi prescribed an antacid to hopefully help keep his food down. We'll try it out for a month to see if it helps. She said at most he'd have to stay on it for 3 months or so. I'm going to pick up the prescription today.

Carter is at such a fun age. I love the age he's at right now, it's my favorite of them all so far. He's so playful and curious. He's always learning something new and always making Grant and I laugh.


















Carter is 6 months and 3 days old

2 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

OMG - it's about time we get an update! LOL

great pics! And I love the Santa outfit

Kaci said...

How fun!! I agree great pics Korndizzle!