Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I see a tooth coming in

I just spotted it tonight...a white spot on his lower gums. I'm 99% sure that it's a tooth coming. What else could it be? I figured it was about time, I mean he's almost 7 months.



Grant took Carter to the doctor yesterday because he had a bad cough and since he's had pneumonia before we just wanted to make extra sure he wasn't getting it again. That and he woke up with his eye red, swollen and covered in gunk. It looked like he had pink eye. Luckily, it's not pneumonia, just a cold, and it's not pink eye. But while he was there they weighed him and they weren't too happy with his weight gain. He only gained 6 oz in almost a month. And he was already in the 5th percentile to begin with. So we were told to stop all foods and just feed him formula. And lots of it. He's been on the Zantac for almost a month now and we've noticed a huge difference. He hardly spits up anymore, I can't figure out why he's no gaining weight.

On another note, Carter just LOVES his bouncy. I mean he can bounce for days. I captured several videos of him bouncing. Here's one of them;








Carter has his next appointment on Monday so I'll have more updates (along with his 7 month pictures) then.


Today Carter is 6 months and 4 weeks old

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Awhhh look at that pearly white!!! :)