Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Still going strong

First of all I'd like to say Happy Birthday to grandma Ardith! I wish that we could come up and visit you guys!

I still can't believe how great Carter is sleeping now. Every night for the last 6 nights we've been able to put Carter to bed and he falls asleep on his own without us even having to go into his room. This is so great.

My mom bought Carter a bouncer the other day and Carter loves it. I need to get a picture of him in it.

He's doing great at day care. The day care owner, Melissa, LOVES him!
The job is going fantastic and the benefits are freaking awesome. I'm able to get me, Grant and Carter on a great medical, dental and vision plan for less than we were paying for just Carter and I for medical only. We're going to be saving close to $200 a month and the plan is twice as good as our old one.


That's just about it. Just wanted to give a little update.

Uncle Troy and Carter 3 1/2 months old









Carter is 3 months, 2 weeks and 5 days old today

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Cute picture!! That's so awesome about the medical!! YAY!