Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 27, 2008

2nd day of pregnancy

Well, second day since I've known I was pregnant that is. I don't know if I mentioned in my last post but when I found out that I was pregnant yesterday I was at 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant. So today is 4 weeks 2 days. I did say in yesterdays post that I was very fatigue, well here's a list of my other symptoms:

~I'm thirsty all the time
~Frequent urination
~A little nausea
~Heaviness down below*

*I don't know what else to call it but it's kind of a mild crampy feeling, well it's just like all the sudden I'm very aware that I have a uterus, like I can feel it. Weird!

That's all for now. Just trying to keep a record about what exactly I'm feeling. I don't feel tired today which is a surprise (although it is only 10:00 am). And it's so weird, I'll be walking around and suddenly remember I'm pregnant. It feels so weird. I love that it's only G and I that know though, Poppy (the name for our unborn child who we're both betting is a girl) is our little secret.

No comments: