Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Our fun weekend

Olivia is such a great baby. She's sleeping great, eating better and finally not screaming her head off every time time she rides in the car. Oh and she's been sleeping in her crib now for about a week. We're both getting more sleep because of it. She had been sleeping in a bassinet next to our bed but every little movement she made I heard, so sleep wasn't great for me. And she was getting woken up in the mornings when Grant was getting ready for work. So it's much better now. And she had another great night of sleep last night; went to bed at 10pm, up at 5am for a bottle, then she went right back down and she's still sleeping now. If only Carter would sleep past 7am. :)

Here's one of Olivia's 2 month picture

I had a really hard time picking which 2 month picture I liked best. My favorite ones she's not smiling in. I like the cute little look on her face in this one though. She is such a happy baby, smiling all the time and she started  laughing. It's so cute. My favorite is when she wakes up in the morning because when I go into her room to get her she is all smiles. Melts my heart.


The weather was SO nice this weekend. Grant helped a friend build a fence all weekend so it was pretty much just me and the kids. Saturday we went to a friends house then took a nice walk to the Choo Choo Train Park (Carter's favorite park). I found out Olivia likes to face forward in the Baby Bjorn.


Then yesterday the kids and I went to a nearby town and hung out with one of my best friends. We went shopping, went to lunch then to a big park. Both of the kids did great all day.


Oh and we had ice cream :)




Carter is 2 years, 9 months, 2 weeks and 2 days old
Olivia is 2 months and 6 days old

No comments: