Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 7, 2011

21 weeks 3 days

How far along? 21 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: Up about 3 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep, that’s pretty much all I wear

Stretch marks? No new ones that I know of, but I have a ton from Carter

Sleep: Sleep is good, I’m just not getting enough of it because I’m working so much.

Best moment this week: Grant feeling Olivia kick for the first time.

Movement: Everyday at random times.

Food cravings: Not much, just random things that I see commercials for or people mention then I all the sudden have to have them.

Gender: It’s a girl!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? Half of it is poking out. The top half. Haha.

What I miss: Caffeinated coffee in the morning.

What I am looking forward to: Starting the nursery.

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every minute. This will likely be my last pregnancy so I’m really making sure I enjoy every bit of it.

Milestones: I’ve passed the half way mark. :)

1 comment:

Cindy Lou Who said...

yea - so glad to hear everythings going ok, and Grant got to feel her, and baby is alright!!