Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

15 weeks pregnant

Hello all. Well, like always I suck at blogging. Sorry for the lack of updates. As I'm sure all of you have heard by now...I'm pregnant. Yay! We found out on June 3rd (at 3 weeks 3 days..super early). I'm due on Valentines Day (February 14th, 2012). Today I'm 15 weeks along and had a check up with the doctor and everything looks good. I got to to hear the heartbeat then the doctor sent me on my way. We scheduled our next appointment for Monday September 12th. We'll get the "big" ultrasound and as long as baby cooperates we'll get to find out the sex. I have a very strong feeling it's a boy. Although, for the record, I thought Carter was a girl. 


So, here's what's up so far;


Yep, I'm HUGE. I was no where near this size at 15 weeks with Carter. Okay, I just looked back and it looks like I was about this size at 16w4d with Carter. Check it out, this picture is me at with Carter;



 Oh boy.


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +1 pound from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? About half the clothes I wear are maternity now. I can fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes but they're getting tight.
Stretch marks? No new ones (yet), just the ones from my first pregnancy.
Sleep: Great. I was having to get up at night to use the bathroom but I think that phase has passed for now.
Best moment this week: Getting to hear the heartbeat at today's doctor appointment
Movement: I'm feeling him (her?)
Food cravings: Not anything specific right now. My cravings have just been at random times when someone mentions a food that sounds good.
Gender: Not sure yet. 3 more weeks until we find out. I think it's a boy for the record.
Labor Signs: Nope, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Still in 
What I miss: Actually I've been wanting a glass of wine. Which is weird because I'm not a drinker.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex and getting the nursery started (which we can't do until we find out the sex, haha)
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your pregnancy as much as possible because it goes by so fast. And this may be our last so I'm really trying to savor it. 
Milestones: 2nd trimester :) 








Today Carter is 2 years, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days old
and I'm 15 weeks pregnant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo. I would just like to say my due date is also 14 February 2012! This is my first pregnancy though, and I`ve been experiencing cramping for 3 days now, but heard it`s normal. we are going to the doc on 13 September (on my husbands birthday)and hopefully we will also see if it`s a boy or girl! Good luck in your pregnancy!

Kaci said...

You look great Korndog!