Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My new look

Did you see that my blog looks a little different? It's not perfect yet but I just wanted to play around in Photoshop and see if I could even do it. I'll spend more time on it one of these days to make it how I want it.


Carter likes to try and hold his bottle. He's actually been doing this since he was about 2 months old but he's getting much better now. And as you can see in this picture his eyes are still blue. There's a little chunk of brown in his right eye, I thought for sure they'd be brown by now. Grant's eyes are a lighter bluish-gray and my eyes are dark brown. We'll see what his turns out to be. I'm hoping he gets Grant's eye color.


Carter has been sleeping great. He sleeps through the night about half the time, the other times he'll sleep until 5:00 or 5:30 which is right before we have to get up so it's not bad. And he's going to sleep like a champ. We still have no problems, he's able to fall asleep on his own ever night without a problem. We have such a great baby.


I love you Carter!











Carter is 4 months 2 days old

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Yay for sleep! :) He's such a cutie pa tootie! xoxo

Cindy Lou Who said...

Love the new look - and he's adorable!