Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I can't get enough of him



Random thoughts for the day.

Seriously, I never thought I could love someone this much. Carter is one of the best things to ever happen to me. I miss him when he's sleeping, not to mention when I'm at work all day.

He's such a great baby. He's been sleeping through the night (not every night, but most of the time) and in the mornings I go into his room and walk up to his crib and he's just full of smiles. I then take him to go wake up Grant and he smiles some more. It melts my heart every time.

When I go to pick him up after I get of work and he sees me, he smiles and my heart melts some more. And the way he looks and Grant and I is just so precious.

He's sleeping right now and I miss him. Is it weird to miss someone who is in the other room? Because I do it often. I just wanna wake him up so I can see his cute little smile and hear is adorable little giggle some more. But I won't, he needs to sleep. lol.

I love this little boy more than anything in the world.

2 comments:

Kaci said...

AWhhhh!! I love him and you! =) His eyes are the best!

Cindy Lou Who said...

is so cute! I agree with Kaci - Best eyes!