Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 Months old

My adorable little man


I think he's trying to tell me something. This isn't the first time he's flipped off the camera, he did it for his one month pictures too.


Carter with his cousin

Carter had his two month check up yesterday. Here's his stats;

Weight: 10 pounds 2 ounces
Length: 21 1/2 inches
Head circumference: Huge

The peditrician said his head is bigger than average for a baby his size but there's nothing to worry about as long as it continues growing at the same rate. I'm not really surprised because I think Grant's head is a little larger than average too. Lol. She was very impressed with his head control. She said that he has better head control than most 2 month olds and add a big head to that it makes it even that much more impressive.

I think he's on the smaller side for a two month old but the pediatrician said that she was very impressed with his weight gain and he gained more than she thought he would.

He also got his shots. That wasn't so fun for either of us. After the shots he slept for about an hour then was up until about 9:30 pm fussing and crying. He's been pretty fussy today too. At least we don't have to go through that for another 2 months.

Everything is going great. He's more alert everyday. I love my son so much!






Carter is 2 months and 2 days old

2 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

I can not get over how BIG his eyes are! It must be the skinny arms and legs making them look so big. LOL cutie pie!

Kaci said...

Oooo I hate the shots part...I remember crying when El cried. She was smiling and giggling at the nurse and then her face just turned bright red and she scrreeeeaamed.

Such a big boy holding his head up!! He's adorable!! XOXO