Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pregnancy survey, 30 weeks

When did you find out you were pregnant? June 03, 2011

Was it planned? Yes.

What was your first reaction? I was in shock. I knew that it was possible and I had been having a few symptoms but it was still early to test (3 weeks 3 days) and I really didn't expect to see that positive.

Who was with you when you found out? Grant and Carter were home

Who was the first person you told? I told Mona, Amy and Tonya about half an hour later because I had dinner plans with them. It worked perfectly.

How did your parents react? All of our parents were VERY excited to say the least.

What was your first symptom? The same day I tested I experienced dizzinesss, extreme heartburn and the kicker was that my feet were swollen.

How much weight have you gained? As of 2 days ago I've gained only 4 pounds. :)

Do you have stretch marks? Yes, same ones from Carter.

Natural or medicated birth? This one will be a scheduled c-section.

Who will be in the delivery room with you? Grant and hopefully someone taking pictures.

Will you breastfeed? I really hope so. Didn't work with Carter but I'm going to try everything I can this time.

Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time? Probably.

What's the first thing you might say to him/her? "Hi Olivia, I'm mommy. I love you so much!"

Would you let someone videotape the birth? I wouldn't be opposed.

Are you excited about the birth, or scared? Mostly excited, a little nervous.

How much does your baby weigh right now? About 3 pounds.

What do you think she will look like? I think she's going to look like me and hopefully have as much hair as Carter.

What do you want to do that you couldn’t do throughout pregnancy? Drink wine!

What will you miss about pregnancy? Maternity clothes and feeling her move in my belly.

What will you not miss about pregnancy? The hip pain, waking up every night to pee, being out of breath when walking.

What is different about this pregnancy than your last? I'm bigger this time. That's about it.

What is the same as your last pregnancy? I feel the same. No morning sickness, I feel great.

Any cravings? Fruit.

Who do you think is next to get pregnant out of the people you know? Alexis or Rachael.

How many kids do you want? This will more than likely be our last.

What are you most excited about? Getting to meet Olivia and seeing what she looks like. I'm also really excited for Carter to meet her and see what he thinks of her and how he interacts with her.

What do you think your baby will weigh and measure at birth? 7 pounds 5 oz and 19½". Total random guess.