Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Terrible two's have hit a little early

'They' weren't kidding about the terrible two's. This boy knows how to throw a tantrum!

Here's some of the things he's up to nowadays:
  • He likes to loudly sniff things, mostly our feet or Coco's paws, and say "Pew". Although it sounds more like Poo.
  • Climbs all over everything. He can climb on the couches and dinning room chairs.
  • He says all kinds of new words/phrases, like; I want that, I touch that, I fall, it broke, manana (banana), bye-bye, pa-pa, ma-da (pretty sure this means grandma). And today he said 'flower' clear as day. There's a lot of things he says but I can't quite understand, for example, I'm pretty sure he's been trying to say 'thank you'.
  • He's getting pretty good about telling us when he goes poo-poo. Now we just need to work on him telling us BEFORE he goes. 
  • He points at any scrape or bruise he has and says "boo-boo"
  • He will throw a piece of food on the floor, point to it, look at Coco and make a clicking sound with his mouth to get him to come eat the food. Haha, it's hilarious! 
  • He likes to tease Coco by dangling a piece of food in front of his nose but not letting him have it. 
  • He like to undress himself. Sometimes we'll go in his room to get him from his nap and he's has his clothes off (sometimes even his diaper). He also tries to dress himself, but that's a little harder for him.
I'm sure there's more but that's all Grant and I can come up with at the moment. I can't believe I have a son who's almost 2!! I'm in the beginning stages of planning his birthday party. But on top of that I also have my birthday party in July (I don't usually have a birthday party but this year, since I'm turning the big 3-0, I'm having a huge party) and a baby shower I'm planning in June. Not to mention just about every other weekend until then is fully booked.

We've been doing some work on the house. We done some work recently to the wall with our fire-place.





Before
Photobucket

During
Photobucket



After
Photobucket

No comments: