Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 26, 2010

He's almost walking

Carter is SO close to walking. His auntie Jess, uncle Ryan and cousin Cole gave him a lion toy for his birthday that he can either walk behind or sit on and ride. Well until today we've always had it in the position so he could ride on it. Tonight though, I wanted to see if he could walk behind it. Well he caught on very quickly and in no time he was running around the house behind it. Here's a couple of videos that I got.





I know that he could walk without assistance if he'd just let go.That's okay though because I have a hard enough chasing him when he's crawling, I can't imagine how quick he'll be when he's walking.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 comment:

Kaci said...

I watched the videos on Facebook this morning. He's soooo close. =) Such a big boy!