Followers

Timeline of events


09/2008 - Went off birth control
10/2008 - Found out I was pregnant
11/2008 - First doctor appt. HB is 188
1/2009 - Baby looks good, HB 163
2/2009 - It's a BOY! Carter Thomas
3/2009 - HB in the 140-150 range
4/2009 - Diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
5/2009 - Went on the Ellen Show's Mother's Day Special
6/2009 - Carter Thomas W. was born
6/2010 - Carter's first birthday
2/2011 - He's getting so big, someone stop him from growing so fast!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Carter pictures

All is going great! I've been super busy, hence the lack of posts.

Friday Carter and I are heading to a nearby town to have lunch with my Mom and Grant and meet up with my cousin who had her baby girl two weeks after Carter was born. We're going to be doing some shopping, I can't wait. I really need to buy some clothes that fit. My pre-pregnancy clothes are a little tight but I don't have much of those anyways so it's time for a shopping spree.

I can already tell that Carter is a morning person. He goes to bed at 9-10, wakes up once to eat usually around 3-5 then is up for the day by about 6-7. That doesn't leave much time for me to sleep. I'm getting used to it though.

It's funny how you can miss someone that is right next to you. If he's taking a nap I miss him so much. It's weird.

He's smiling now! I need to get a picture of it. It's so cute. There's a certain face I can make that he always get him to smile. It usually works best after he has a full belly. The first time he smiled was for Grant last week. It was when he was exactly 5 weeks old. I'm getting more and more smiles everyday. So cute!

Here's some recent pictures;

My grandma and grandpa holding Carter *5 weeks 4 days old*




Carter loves looking at his monkey mobile hanging above his crib. *5 weeks 3 days old*





I had to take a picture of this. He's sometimes a messy eater so I had to take a picture of what I like to call his "Formula Face". Lol!
*1 month old*













6 weeks 1 day old

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Yay!!! A update! I can't wait to see his cute smile!! :)